PAGE PHP => CONTENT-SERVICES-APPROACH.PHP
As well as indoor seating we specialise in custom, cost-effective solutions for a complete range of outdoor events. Whether you’re looking for open air seating, or outdoor grandstands and covered seating, you can speak to us about planning and implementing a safe and standout seating environment for a brilliant viewing experience.
Our expert engineers will carry out a survey of your site, to determine the safest and most practical outdoor seating configuration making the most of your available space.
- Our proven ‘A’ frame system is flexible and can be reconfigured according to the seating requirements of your individual events.
- We can accommodate for shade and weather protection, along with accessible camera and viewing platforms and commentary boxes.
- Our engineers will make sure that your seating solution is safe and fully compliant with your venue’s building regulations and structurally certified.
- We’ll deliver durable, comfortable outdoor seating with a quick installation and removal time, and simple handling.
Some of the open air seating and outdoor venues we’ve catered for across the UK include:
- Goodwood Revival – 4X grandstands, Goodwoods’ famous vintage Chicane, Members, Woodcote & Lavant grandstands, utilizing 6100 tiered tip up seats in total with branded roof covers
- Horse Guards, trooping the colour parade – A historical, prestigious annual event, requiring over 6000 seats over 4X grandstands, attended by Queen Elizabeth II
- Lord Mayors Show, St Pauls seating stands – An annual event requiring 2300 tiered tip up seats over X2 seating stands
- Weymouth Beach Volleyball – Over 400 tiered tip up seats
- Archery European Championship Nottingham – Over 1250 tiered tip up seats spread over 4 blocks with covered roofs
For more examples of our work for outdoor events or to discuss your seating requirements, please contact us on 020 3781 7773, or email us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.